Requirements for SUNY Korea AMS Students Visiting Stony Brook
- Complete AMS 261, 301 and 310 in Songdo before arriving in Stony Brook
- Students will be required to complete at least 2 AMS courses and 1 other upper division course that will be applied towards AMS major at Stony Brook University.
- Students will be required to stay in Stony Brook for one academic year (Fall+Spring semesters). In case students need to leave after one semester for financial, medical or any other reason, they need to submit a petition.
Requirements for SUNY Korea AMS Students to Relocate to Stony Brook
* Please be noted that relocation only applies to students who entered before Spring 2018.*
- Students should satisfy the following AMS major requirements.
Complete linear algebra (AMS 210 or equivalent) and calculus 3 (AMS 261 or equivalent) with grades of B- or higher and a GPA of at least 2.8. Only one of these courses may be repeated.